Accessing Your Giving Records
Thankfully, we have Community Church Builder (or CCB), which is a secure database that allows you access to your giving records and enables you to print a giving statement for a specified period of time.
If you do not have access to Community Church Builder (CCB), please click this link and sign up. You will be approved by the church office as soon as possible and have access to your giving records and much more.
Steps for Accessing Your Giving Statements in CCB:
Here are the six easy steps to generate your giving statement:
- Step 1 – Log into CCB once you have setup your account
- Step 2 – Click “GIVE” from the toolbar on the left side of the page
- Step 3 – Click “SCHEDULE/HISTORY” from the options towards the top left of the page
- Step 4 – Click “Giving Statement” from the top right of the page
- Step 5 – Select the giving statement options needed and click “Run Report”
- Step 6 – Print or save as a pdf file to email to your tax return preparer
Statement Type: Family
Date Range: 1/1/16 – 12/31/16 Tax Deductible: Both Deductible & Non-Deductible